What is China’s #1 export?
China’s biggest export products by value in 2020 were mobile phones, computers, electronic integrated circuits, solar power diodes, semi-conductors and automotive parts or accessories. … In aggregate, those major exports account for 22.4% of the China’s overall exports sales.
Who is China’s number one importer?
List of largest trading partners of China
|Rank||Country / Territory||Imports|
What is China’s biggest trade?
- United States: US$452.6 billion (17.5% of China’s total exports)
- Hong Kong: $272.7 billion (10.5%)
- Japan: $142.6 billion (5.5%)
- Vietnam: $113.8 billion (4.4%)
- South Korea: $112.5 billion (4.3%)
- Germany: $86.8 billion (3.4%)
- Netherlands: $79 billion (3%)
- United Kingdom: $72.6 billion (2.8%)
How much money does the US owe China?
How much is the U.S. in debt to China? The United States currently owes China around $1.1 trillion as of 2021.
What is the most imported products from China?
China’s Top 10 Imports
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$548.7 billion (26.7% of total imports)
- Mineral fuels including oil: $267.6 billion (13%)
- Machinery including computers: $192 billion (9.3%)
- Ores, slag, ash: $180 billion (8.8%)
- Optical, technical, medical apparatus: $99.1 billion (4.8%)
How much does the US rely on China?
U.S. goods imports from China totaled $434.7 billion in 2020, down 3.6 percent ($16.0 billion) from 2019, but up 19 percent from 2010. U.S. imports from are up 325 percent from 2001 (pre-WTO accession). U.S. imports from China account for 18.6 percent of overall U.S. imports in 2020.
Is China the world’s top trader?
China has been the largest exporter of goods in the world since 2009. 1 Official estimates suggest the country’s total exports amounted to $2.641 trillion in 2019. 2 In 2013, China became the largest trading nation in the world. 1 The United States previously held that position.
What does the US buy from China?
Machinery & Electrical: 24% of U.S. imports from China. Miscellaneous: 19% Metals: 10% Textiles: 8%
Why is China important to the US?
In 2020, China was America’s largest goods trading partner, third largest export market, and largest source of imports. Exports to China supported an estimated 1.2 million jobs in the United States in 2019. Most U.S. companies operating in China report being committed to the China market for the long term.
Who is the US biggest trading partner?
China, Canada and Mexico are the country’s largest trading partners, accounting for nearly $1.9 trillion worth of imports and exports.
What imports does China rely on?
Most of China’s imports consist of machinery and apparatus (including semiconductors, computers, and office machines), chemicals, and fuels. The main import sources are Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Australia, the countries of the European Union (EU), and the United States.