Facebook Inc. has been allowing advertisers to target users in mainland China, despite a ban on the company’s social networks there that prohibits citizens from accessing the apps.
Can I target Facebook ads by country?
As such, Facebook does not allow you to target those countries specifically for ads, nor do they allow you to claim you are from one of those countries in order to run ads. … This is interesting because Instagram still works in Iran, and Instagram ads still show to some people, though not all of them.
How do I target a specific country on Facebook?
The easiest way to target a particular geographic area is simply to set up a Facebook ad as usual. When you’re setting up the audience and you get to the map, hit “Drop Pin” and place the indicator in the middle of your intended target area.
Can you run ads in China?
Advertising online in China is one of the best ways to promote your product and service in the country. There are so many ways to advertising Online but the right thing to do is to know where you can really have a good customers engagement.
What countries target Facebook ads?
Overall, the study declared Mexico the best country in the world for Facebook advertisers with the lowest average-cost-per-thousand (CPM) at US$0.069, followed by Turkey (US$0.073) and Brazil (US$0.13). These countries therefore are most likely to generate the “most efficient rate for ad impressions”.
How do I change my country on Facebook ads?
To change the currency you use for Facebook ads:
- From a computer, go to your Ad Account Settings in Ads Manager (facebook.com/ads/manager/account_settings/information).
- Under Currency, click Change Currency.
- Select your new currency and time zone and then click Create New Account.
Can you advertise to other countries on Facebook?
The worldwide and regional targeting tools allow you to choose where in the world you’d like to show your ads. Rather than creating multiple campaigns, you can set up a single campaign and deliver ads globally or to different regions. Facebook will deliver more ads to markets that perform better.
Is Facebook prohibited in China?
Facebook has more than 2.8 billion monthly active users worldwide, but virtually no footprint in China. 1 That’s because the service, the parent company of which is now known as Meta (FB), is banned in that country, along with many other global social media providers.
What is the best way to advertise in China?
Digital platforms & Networks: Best Places to Advertise in China
- Baidu (Baidu Network: Search Engine Marketing)
- WeChat (Tencent: Social Media Advertising)
- Sina Weibo (Social Media Advertising)
- Taobao & Tmall (Alibaba Group: Marketplace advertising)
- Tencent QQ (Instant Messaging App)
How do I advertise to Chinese people?
Mobile ads methods include videos, coupons, and banner ads.
- Video Advertising. About 80 percent of the Chinese internet population watch videos online. …
- Hire A Digital Marketing Firm. …
- WeChat: …
- Weibo: …
- Alibaba: Alibaba is a strong player in the Chinese e-commerce sector. …
- Search Engine Marketing.