Apply for a background check report directly with your local and/or State police office. Make sure you inform them that it’s needed for your China work visa application. Request it to be notarized at the time of issue. And finally, you can get the document legalized by the Chinese Embassy or Consulate.
How do I get a criminal record check from China?
Go to the nearest notary public office (call 114 in China to get address). Apply for an official request document. Once it is issued, go to your area police station. In the police station, submit the official request document and apply for no criminal convictions.
How do I get a background check from China?
Chinese police certificates are generally widely available and considered accurate. People can apply for these certificates at the local Public Security Bureau (PSB) (or certain types of employers such as state-owned enterprises), then make application to the notary office for a certificate based on the PSB document.
How do I get a police report from China?
6 Steps for China Police Clearance Certificate
- Step 1: GET A QUOTATION. Send the required documents of China PCC (scan copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quotation.
- Step 2: MAKE A PAYMENT. …
- Step 3: PROVIDE EXTRA DOCUMENTS. …
- Step 4: APPLY ON SITE. …
- Step 5: CHECK & PAY. …
- Step 6: DHL DELIVERY.
How do I get a criminal record check in Shanghai?
Shanghai Police Clearance Certificate – Required Documents
- 1 Passports. …
- 2 Registration Form of Temporary Residence. …
- 3 Alien Employment Permit, Foreign Expert Permit or Foreign Work Permit (Optional) …
- 4 Graduation Certificate or Degree Certificate (Optional) …
- 5 Letter of Authorization.
Can I work in China with a criminal record?
A standard requirement (although it is not always requested) for expatriates looking to work in China is for a “Certificate of No Criminal Record” to be provided when applying for a work permit. … However, criminal records are not usually recorded in China on a national basis.
Can I teach in China with a criminal record?
The long and short of it is that it’s not illegal to teach in China with a criminal record – it will depend on which city you wish to teach and what your school or recruiter has to say about it.
How do I get an FBI background check in China?
Option 1: Electronically Submit Your Request Directly to the FBI
- Step 1: Complete the Applicant Information Form.
- Step 2: Select Your Preferences.
- Step 3: Submit Your Fingerprints.
- Step 4: Submit Payment.
- Step 5: Review and Confirm Your Request.
- Step 6: Check Request Status.
How can I get police clearance certificate in USA?
Go to your local police department where you reside or last resided in the United States, request that the police conduct a local or state criminal records search and provide you with a document reflecting that there is no history of a criminal record.
How can I get unmarried certificate in China?
The applicant who will go to China for marriage registration shall apply for a single/non-marital status certificate. The applicant who is a Chinese citizen shall apply for a certificate in accordance with requirements of Notary Certificate of Single Status. An Affidavit of Single Status signed before a notary public.
How can I get China PCC from India?
Check-list of Documents
- Copy of the current passport.
- Copy of the passport on which Chinese entry and final exit was stamped.
- Authority Letter for the individual who will deposit the fee and collect the PCC.
- Application Form (Fully completed and signed).
- Two proofs of current address showing both your name and address.
How do I get a police certificate from Shanghai?
For information on obtaining a Chinese Police Clearance Certificate you must contact a Chinese government Notary Public Office. We recommend you first telephone the Shanghai Oriental Notary Public and/or the Jing’an Notary Public to confirm they can provide you with a Chinese Police Clearance Certificate.