How do I change my Huawei phone from Chinese to English?
How to Change Language – Huawei Smartphone
- Open “Settings” on your Huawei smartphone.
- Scroll all the way down and select “System”.
- Select “Language & input” from the menu.
- Select “Language and region”.
- Now, you’ll either have other languages to select from that were previously added.
How do I change my Huawei back to English?
To switch to a different language, go to Settings > System&updates > Language & input > Language and region and choose the preferred language. If the preferred language is not listed, select the option ADD LANGUAGE and choose your preferred language.
How do I get rid of Chinese on my Huawei?
How to disable/delete Chinese apps?
- Head over to your Android phone’s Settings app.
- Select Apps > All Apps.
- Here, you will see a list of apps.
- Tap on the app you wish to delete or disable.
- If the option to uninstall is available, tap on that to get completely rid of the Chinese app.
How do I change my Chinese phone to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change my Android from Chinese to English?
How to Change the Android Language Settings from Chinese to English
- Hope you know the settings icon on Android. Tap on it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and find the menu with the icon “A”. …
- Now you just press the menu at the top and change the language to English or the desired one.
How do I change my Douyin to English Android?
There is no translation feature available in the app to translate it to English. If you want an English version of the app, there is the English equivalent — TikTok. Douyin is an app that is only used in mainland China. You need a mobile phone number in mainland China to use it.
How do I change my Huawei tablet from Chinese to English?
Select language on your Huawei MediaPad M2 8.0 Android 5.1.
Press Language & input. Press Language & region. Press the required language. Press Change.
How do I change the language on my Huawei HiSuite?
Benjamin LeeHuawei Mobile
- Uninstall it.
- Go to Control panel => Region and Language => Administrative => Change System Locale.
- Select the language for the new HiSuite installation.
- Restart the Computer.
Why is my Huawei in Chinese?
The language displayed in AppGallery is determined by your EMUI/Magic UI system’s language settings, rather than your service region. To change the system language, from the home screen go to Settings > System > Language & input > Language and region > LANGUAGES and select a language.
How do I change my app store from Chinese to English?
Go to settings and change region from China to your current region. All app data automatically change to your region’s default language mostly english.
Why do Chinese characters appear on my Android phone?
If you are seeing this screen you may have accidentally triggered MTK test mode, by pressing the Volume Down and Power Keys together. MTK test mode is an engineering screen not intended for customer use.
How do I change the language on my Huawei phone?
Go to Settings > System & updates > Language & input > Language and region, then select the language you want to use.