How do I change the language in Outlook?
Log in to your Outlook.com account, click on Settings (wheel icon), type language in the search box and click Language and region.
- Click the down arrow and select your language. …
- You will need to refresh your browser for the changes to take effect. …
- It’s quite simple now with the new search feature in settings.
Why is my Microsoft Outlook in Chinese?
Open Outlook, click on File> Options> Language> under Edit languages, check if another language is enabled, if so, select it and click on Delete. This problem must be on the client side and not on the server side. Also try reading the message in HTML format to see if the same problem occurs.
How do I change an email from Chinese to English?
“Right click a character, then choose the “Translate to English” option (works in Google Chrome Browser). Then change your settings from “Simplified Chinese” to “English US.” S ave your settings and your golden.
Why is my outlook in a different language?
The settings for changing the language is found here – Click the Settings wheel in the top right corner and select Options to open the Outlook.com Mail settings. Here, under General, you will see the setting to change Region & Time Zone, where you will find the setting to change the Language as well.
Why are my emails in a different language?
Email settings misconfiguration could be a reason why you’re receiving emails in a different language. We suggest checking if your timezone and country in the settings is correct.
How do I remove Chinese characters from Outlook?
In the Outlook client, click Tools, and then click Options. Click the Mail Format tab. In the Message format section, click International Options. In the Encoding Options section, select Unicode (UTF-8) in the Preferred encoding for outgoing message list.
How do I change the language on my Microsoft account?
How do I change the default language in my account?
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to this link to view the list of languages on your account.
- Select the language you want to use.
- Click the Save button found at the bottom of the language choices.
How do I change my country on outlook?
Instructions for classic Outlook on the web
- Sign in to Outlook on the web.
- At the top of the page, select Settings. > Mail.
- Under Options, select General > Region and time zone.
- Under Region and time zones settings, select the language, date and time formats, and the time zone you want to use.
- Select Save.
How do you change the language back to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do I change the language in Windows 10 mail?
Windows 10 Mail app in the wrong language
- Go to Control PanelClock, Language and RegionLanguage.
- Ensure that English is at the top of the list of languages.
- Go to Advanced settings.
- Select English in the “Override for Windows display language”
- Hit Save and then restart computer.