Ask your Chinese supplier for the complete and correct company name in the Chinese language, then navigate to the website of National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System: http://www.gsxt.gov.cn, enter the company name in the search box, and you can find the registration information of this company on the …
How do I find a Chinese company registration number?
How to Find a Chinese Company’s 18-Digit Registration Number. The easiest way is to simply ask them for their company’s “统一社会信用代码” (which translated literally means “Unified Social Credit Code”) or to check for this number on their business license.
How do I find information on a Chinese company?
Go to the State Administration of Industry and Commerce (SAIC) website http://gsxt.saic. gov.cn/. The database is only available in Chinese language. If possible, we suggest asking someone who can read and write Chinese to assist.
Does China have a company registry?
The China state company register records all of the companies that have been officially registered for business in Mainland China and it is managed by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce.
How do I know if a Chinese company is legitimate?
Our 5-Step, comprehensive process to verify Chinese manufacturers
- Find the manufacturer’s business licence and registration number.
- Identify their quality control system certificate.
- Check their import/export licence.
- Check the reputation of the manufacturer.
- Audit the manufacturer.
Where are Chinese companies registered?
Company registrations in China are handled in each region by an AIC – Administration of Industry and Commerce. This is a local government office that deals with business registrations in that area, amongst other things.
What is the search engine for China?
Baidu is the most used search engine in China, controlling 76.05 percent of China’s market share.
How do I register a company in China?
How Do I Register A Company In China?
- Choose an Agency to Help You with the Registration.
- Select the Preferred Company Scope.
- Prepare the Required Documents.
- Apply for Approval Certificate.
- Apply for Business License.
- Register with the Public Security Bureau (PSB)
- Register the Company at the Tax Bureau.
What is China’s biggest company?
Largest Chinese companies by market capitalization
|2||Kweichow Moutai 2600519.SS|
How do I find a reputable Chinese manufacturer?
You can get leads on potential Chinese manufacturers from many sources, including:
- Your industry trade association.
- Recommendations from business contacts and online or offline networking groups.
- Online directories of overseas manufacturers, such as Global Sources and Alibaba.
How do I find out if a company is real?
Steps to Check Company Registration Status
- Step 1: Go to the MCA website.
- Step 2: Go to the ‘MCA Services’ tab. In the drop-down click on ‘View Company/LLP Master Data’.
- Step 3: Enter the companies CIN. Enter the captcha code. …
- You can also search for CIN by clicking on the search icon beside the ‘Company/LLP Name’ field.
How do I verify a supplier?
Supplier Verification Checklist
- Company Legal Name and Address.
- Ownership Structure.
- Articles of Incorporation.
- Tax Information.
- Business Licenses, Credentials, Permits, Etc.
- Contact Information (Email, Phone Numbers, Etc.)
- Insurance and Fraud Protection Solutions.