If you have a China Unicom SIM card; you can check your balance from anywhere. Just send text “101” to 10010 for airtime balance or send text “2082” to 10010 for data balance.
How do I use Unicom China?
Do not waste time wondering how to activate your China Unicom SIM card. This SIM card that we previously mentioned comes pre-activated. It means you just need to insert it into your mobile phone or any other device and start using it. Once you do this, please make sure to enable your data roaming.
How do I activate my China Unicom SIM card?
Per China Unicom’s policy, please activate the SIM card by inserting it into an unlocked mobile phone to connect to a local network within seven (7) days after the registration.
What are the APN settings for China Unicom?
These are the China Unicom APN settings.
China Unicom APN Settings.
|APN Settings||MMS Settings|
|MMS Proxy : 10.0.0.172|
|MMS Port : 80||APN: 3gnet|
|MCC : 460||Username: blank|
|MNC : 01||Password: blank|
How do I recharge my Unicom SIM card in China?
How does Recharge work?
- Mail Unicom.
- Call 100 10 from your Unicom number in China.
- Call 0288 5332 544 from any other phone.
- Visit the Unicom website.
- Visit the Unicom Facebook page.
How do I check my data balance on my China Mobile SIM card?
send text “101” to 10010 for airtime balance or send text “2082” to 10010 for data balance. These texts are free of charge.
How do I activate a Chinese SIM card?
You must follow the following steps:
- Go to China.
- Insert your new SIM card.
- Power on your phone.
- Do not use your SIM card outside of China or you will incur roaming costs and you will not have call/data credit for your trip.
Where is the Iccid on a SIM card?
The ICCID is a globally unique serial number—a one-of-a-kind signature that identifies the SIM card itself. It stands for Integrated Circuit Card ID, a 19- or 20-digit number that’s typically printed on the back of a SIM card.
How do I top up China Unicom data?
China Unicom internet top-ups are available in the “internet” or “bundle” categories.
- Click on the category you are interested in and the refills will be automatically displayed.
- Choose internet top-up.
- Enter the phone number to top up.
- Pay online on Monisnap.
What is the best SIM card to use in China?
5 Best Local SIM Cards for China and Where You Can Get Them
- Where to Get Local SIM Cards in China.
- The Best SIM Cards to Use in China.
- China Mobile (中国移动)
- China Unicom (中国联通)
- China Telecom (中国电信)
- Big Bay Area SIM Card for Hong Kong, Macau, and Mainland China.
- SmarTone Travel Data SIM Cards for China Unicom – Hong Kong ONLY.
How can I find my China Mobile SIM number?
China Mobile Official Operator number is 10086.
You can call them to know the information. However, it will be easier to send a text message.