How do I convert a PDF file to a Microsoft Word document?
First, open up the PDF in Acrobat. Over on the right side of the window, click the “Export PDF” command. Next, select the “Microsoft Word” option on the left. On the right, selecting “Word Document” converts the PDF to a modern Word document in the DOCX format.
Is there a free way to convert PDF to Word?
Follow these easy steps to turn a PDF into a Microsoft Word document: Click the Select a file button above, or drag and drop a PDF into the drop zone. Select the PDF you want to convert to the DOCX file format. Watch Acrobat automatically convert the file from PDF to Word document.
How do I convert a PDF to Word and keep formatting?
How to Retain PDF Formatting When Converting it to Word
- Open a PDF file in Adobe Acrobat. …
- Click “File.” Select “Export.”
- Choose “Microsoft Word Document” as the text format.
- Click “Settings.”
- Make changes in “Layout Settings.” The type of formatting you choose to retain will depend on the nature of the PDF document.
How do I copy a symbol from PDF to Word?
Part 2. Copy a Page from PDF to Word
- Open PDF. Go to the main program window of PDFelement and click on “Open File” to browse the PDF you want to copy to Word.
- PDF to Word. Click the “Convert” > “To Word” button to start the conversion process.