How can I verify a Chinese company online?
Step 1: Visit the website.
- Step 1: Visit the website. Go to http://www.gsxt.gov.cn/index.html and search for the company’s record using its registered name in Chinese or Unified Social Credit Code. …
- Step 2: Click the name. …
- Step 3: Cross-check the information.
How do I check if a company is registered in China?
Ask your Chinese supplier for the complete and correct company name in the Chinese language, then navigate to the website of National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System: http://www.gsxt.gov.cn, enter the company name in the search box, and you can find the registration information of this company on the …
How do I verify a manufacturer?
There are three main ways you can verify a manufacturer:
- Background checks. You want to avoid scammers who will run away with your deposit, but also manufacturers who told you lies about their size, trading companies that pretend to own a factory, and so on. …
- Factory visits. …
- Face-to-face meetings.
How do I find a company in China?
You can search for Chinese companies based on various factors, such as their location, size or primary operations (energy, raw materials, electronics).
- Search stock listings, such as the Shanghai Stock Exchange. …
- Explore trade association websites, such as the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (aseansec.org).
How do I report a company in China?
If you have a complaint, file it online or call 1-877-FTC-HELP. This is you. You’ve been ripped off, or you’ve spotted a scam. Don’t keep it to yourself.
How do I find a Chinese company registration number?
How to Find a Chinese Company’s 18-Digit Registration Number. The easiest way is to simply ask them for their company’s “统一社会信用代码” (which translated literally means “Unified Social Credit Code”) or to check for this number on their business license.
Do Chinese companies have registration numbers?
15-Digit China Business Registration Number Overview
When a business is registered in China, it goes to the AIC and gets a registration number on its business license. The registration number is currently 15 digits long, and can be broken down into the following parts: First 6 digits: registering authority.
What is USCC number?
The name “Unified Social Credit Code” is simply a direct translation of the Chinese term into English and is often abbreviated as “USCC”. Because it is a translation however, we have also seen it translated in many other ways, including: Unified Social Credit Number / USCN. Unified Social Credit Indicator / USCI.
How do I find suppliers from China?
Resources for finding your Chinese supplier
- Alibaba – arguably the world’s largest business-to-business (B2B) portal.
- China Sources – another popular website that arranges connections between businesses as well as Chinese manufacturers and suppliers.
How do I know if a supplier is legit?
Look for links to ‘Rating Sites’ such as BBB, Bizrate, etc, and check that site for customer feedback. If your not sure, email that rating site and ask. Check out their payment methods.
How do you source China?
A Google, Bing or Yahoo search is the default option for many people seeking to source products from China. You can also go to online sourcing platforms such as Alibaba, Global Sources and Made in China, which connect buyers to suppliers in China.
What is China’s biggest company?
Largest Chinese companies by market capitalization
|2||Kweichow Moutai 2600519.SS|
How do I register a company in China?
How Do I Register A Company In China?
- Choose an Agency to Help You with the Registration.
- Select the Preferred Company Scope.
- Prepare the Required Documents.
- Apply for Approval Certificate.
- Apply for Business License.
- Register with the Public Security Bureau (PSB)
- Register the Company at the Tax Bureau.
What is AIC China?
AIC stands for Administration for Industry and Commerce. Technically this is a national organisation with local departments in every administrative region in China (generally each province and major city).