How do I dial a Chinese number from the US?
Follow these steps to call China:
- Dial the exit code 011. This will let your carrier know you’re going to make an international call.
- Dial 86, the country code for China. This lets your carrier know you’re going to call China from the US.
- Enter the area code. …
- Dial the phone number.
How do I ring China from Australia?
China’s country code is +86. For calls to China from Australia dial: 0011 + 86 + area code + telephone number. For calls from China to Australia dial: 00 + 61 + area code + telephone number. Find out more about Australian area codes or international dialling codes.
How do I call Shenzhen China from the US?
How to call Shenzhen from the USA:
- Begin with dialing 011 – the exit code for the U.S. and Canada.
- Then dial 86 – the China country code.
- Next key in 755 — the Shenzhen area code.
- Finish by dialing the local telephone number.
What is +86 phone number?
Telephone numbers in China
|Country calling code||+86|
|International call prefix||00|
How do I call Shenzhen China from Australia?
To call China from Australia, dial: 0011 – 86 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 0011 – 86 – 11 Digit Mobile Number
- 0011 – Exit code for Australia, and is needed for making any international call from Australia.
- 86 – ISD Code or Country Code of China.
- Area code – There are 346 area codes in China.
What is the area code for Shanghai China?
Open your phone’s address book. When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+). Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number. Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that must be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country.