India’s biggest exports to China are iron ore, cotton, and other raw material-based commodities. India imports mechanical and electrical machinery in large quantities, while imports of medical supplies have soared in the past two years.
What are the goods that China imports from India?
In 2020, India imported goods worth $58.71 billion from China. This makes China India’s top import partner. Major Chinese imports included consumer electronics, telecom instruments, computer hardware and peripherals, electrical equipment, fertilisers and chemicals.
What is our main export to China?
Aircraft, soybeans, motor vehicles and microchips are top U.S. exports to China. Since 2001, the share of these exports going to China has increased sharply. Soybeans and motor vehicles are targets of recent Chinese tariffs. Production of these two exports is geographically concentrated.
Which Indian products are in demand in China?
Items of Indian Exports to China
- Auto engine components and automobiles.
- Organic and inorganic products.
- Metal and metal based products like alloy steel bars and rods.
- Agricultural products like grains, tobacco and oilseeds.
- Engineering goods like diesel engines and compressors.
- Marine foods.
What goods do we export to China?
The top US goods exports to China are oilseeds and grains, semiconductors and their componentry, oil and gas, and motor vehicles. Many states also generate substantial economic value from service exports like travel, education, and financial services.
What do India export the most?
India’s most exported commodity was engineering goods, valued at over 5.6 trillion Indian rupees in fiscal year 2021. This includes products made from iron and steel, non-ferrous metals, industrial machinery, and automobiles among others.
What is India’s main export?
Exports The top exports of India are Refined Petroleum ($39.2B), Diamonds ($22.5B), Packaged Medicaments ($15.8B), Jewellery ($14.1B), and Cars ($7.15B), exporting mostly to United States ($55.3B), United Arab Emirates ($28.6B), China ($17.4B), Hong Kong ($11.5B), and Singapore ($9.53B).
Who is China’s biggest importer?
List of largest trading partners of China
|Rank||Country / Territory||Imports|
Which country imports the most from India?
Distribution of India’s imports in financial year 2020, by leading country or region of origin
|Characteristic||Share of imports|
|United Arab Emirates||6.38%|
Which country has the highest export?
This is a list of countries by exports of goods and services, based on World Bank’s data.
List by World Bank.
|Exports (millions of $)||24,933,017.78||2,643,376.93|
|% of GDP||30.5%||18.5%|
What does India import the most?
India main imports are: mineral fuels, oils and waxes and bituminous substances (27 percent of total imports); pearls, precious and semi-precious stones and jewelry (14 percent); electrical machinery and equipment (10 percent); nuclear reactors, boilers, machinery and mechanical appliances (8 percent); and organic …
Are Chinese products banned in India?
The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT), a Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh associated traders’ organisation, declared in June 2020 that it will boycott 450 broad categories of commodities, which include 3,000 Chinese products.
Who is China biggest trading partner?
- United States: US$452.6 billion (17.5% of China’s total exports)
- Hong Kong: $272.7 billion (10.5%)
- Japan: $142.6 billion (5.5%)
- Vietnam: $113.8 billion (4.4%)
- South Korea: $112.5 billion (4.3%)
- Germany: $86.8 billion (3.4%)
- Netherlands: $79 billion (3%)
- United Kingdom: $72.6 billion (2.8%)
What companies export China?
- Sinopec: US$369.2 billion, up 13% from 2018.
- PetroChina: $364.1 billion, up 28.9%
- SAIC Motor: $121.1 billion, down -11.3%
- Alibaba: $70.6 billion, up 86.3%
- Baoshan Iron & Steel: $43 billion, up 5.7%
- China National Building: $36.6 billion, up 92.6%
- China Shenhua Energy: $35 billion, down -3.8%