What is the most popular Chinese girl name?
The name, meaning “Graceful Li” is reportedly the most common full name for Chinese women, with 273,074 bearers across the country.
Top Chinese Names.
|Rank||Boy Names||Girl Names|
|1||奕辰 (Yìchén): 14,620||一诺 (Yīnuò): 24,820|
|2||宇轩 (Yǔxuān):14,479||依诺 (Yīnuò): 19426|
|3||浩宇 (Hàoyǔ): 14,104||欣怡 (Xīnyí): 17,623|
What is the most beautiful Chinese girl name?
The 11 Most Beautiful Chinese Names and What They Mean
- 语嫣 Yu Yan. Also the name of a popular female character written by Jin Yong, Yu Yan is drawn from the phrase yu xiao yan ran, which describes women who have beautiful smiles. …
- 映月 Ying Yue. …
- 风眠 Feng Mian. …
- 飞鸿 Fei Hong.
What is the luckiest name for a girl?
The Most Popular Lucky Baby Names for Girls
- Iris – meaning ‘rainbow’, symbolising luck.
- Evangeline – ‘Bearer of good news’ in Greek.
- Beatrice – Latin meaning of ‘she who brings happiness; blessed’
- Jadie – stone transmitting wisdom and clarity.
- Kiara – ‘bright/light’ in Italian.
- Felicity – ‘luck/good fortune’ in Latin.
What is beautiful name in Chinese?
Lee / Li. Lee or Li is the most common name in Chinese culture, it means ‘plum’. It also means ‘beautiful’.
How do you pick a Chinese girl name?
Chinese Names for Girls
- The name should be melodious. The name as it is read it should produce a sweet sound. …
- Avoid homonyms. Homonyms are words that have the same sound or spelling but have different meanings. …
- The Chinese horoscope. Parents often consider the horoscope to name their babies.
What is the rarest Chinese name?
About 3000 years ago, family names could only be adopted by rulers. Then, with the Xia, Shang, and Zhou dynasties, the concept of having a family name came into being. The rarest Chinese last name to make to this list of ‘top 100’ seems to be ‘通过 Tōngguò’ meaning ‘by’ if you go by the usage statistic.
Is China a girl name?
China Origin and Meaning
The name China is a girl’s name of English origin. … The name has been associated with some very glamorous women–China (born Noelie and pronounced Cheena) Machado was one of the first supermodels and a muse for Richard Avedon, and the contemporary actress and model China Chow.
Is Mai a Chinese name?
Mak is a Chinese surname. It is commonly transliterated as Mak in Hong Kong, based on the Cantonese pronunciation of the Chinese character; and is commonly transliterated as Mai in China, based on the Mandarin pronunciation.
How do you choose a Chinese name?
How do I choose my Chinese name?
- -Get the right surname. …
- -Being native means more than similar pronunciation. …
- -Think twice before naming yourself “Bruce Lee” …
- -Look to Chinese literary tradition. …
- -Avoid names that are too popular. …
- -Get help from your native friends. …
- -Remember your backstory.
What is a rare name for a girl?
Unusual Baby Girl Names
- A. Addilyn, Adley, Alisa, Alora, Analia, Aria, Armelle, Aviana, Aviva.
- B. Bexley, Braelynn, Brea, Brinley, Britta, Bronywyn.
- C. Calla, Camari, Cora, Corinna.
- D. Danica, Darby, Delaney, Diem, Dinah.
- E. Effie, Elodie, Elora, Ember, Embry, Emerson.
- F. Farah, Farren, Fleur.
- G. Gianna, Gracen, Grecia, Greer.
What is a unique girl name?
Classically Unique Baby Girl Names
What are some badass girl names?
Badass Girl Names for Your Rebel Princess
|Diana||Heavenly and divine||Latin|
|Dola||The crown brings honor||African|
What is Chinese girl name?
Retro-Cool, Vintage Baby Names for Girls
|Mei zhen||Beautiful pearl|
What Chinese name means moon?
The name Yue is primarily a gender-neutral name of Chinese origin that means Moon.
What are Chinese first names?
Common Chinese names